Downpatrick View, Ballina, Co. Mayo
€55,000Bungalow for sale|6 Beds|3 Baths|Finance with EBS
- For Sale by Private Treaty
No 1 Downpatrick View,
This 6 bedroom bungalow, nestling on approx 1.9 acres, with views of the famous Downpatrick Head, and only 2 miles from the quaint village of Ballycastle, and 20 minutes drive to the main town of Ballina. This house comes to the market with the great advantage of fully furnished and fitted, all you need to do is move in! making it ideal for Bed & Breakfast.
Features: OFCH, uPVC Windows, open fire in the sitting room, utility room with fitted units and washing machine. alarm,
This property is painted throughout, all pine doors, blinds throughout,
Accommodation:- Reception Hall
5' 2" x 5' 10" m
- Wood floors, pine wood stairs, walls painted. Alarm
17' 1" x 6' 10" m
- Hallway: All wood floors, 2 large pine mirrors, Hotpress,
Corridor: 20' 10" x 3' 11" Hallway enters into downstairs bedrooms and bathroom.
14' 8" x 10' 11" m
- Ceramic tiled floors, Walls painted, pine fitted kitchen, and tiled to splash back areas, Electric cooker, with oven and extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, light shade, ample sockets. drinking water purifying system, doors and skirtings pine, pine table and chairs.
10' x 9' 8" m
- Ceramic tiled floors, washing machine, fitted units, and sink, creda microwave/oven, wall painted, door to back garden
10' 4" x 7' 91/2" m
- Fully tiled, floors and walls, bath with brass fittings and electric shower with glass doors, whb with brass fittings.
11' 9 x 10' 4.5" m
- Bedroom 1. to the back of house with views of the local mountains, Double bed, with pine head board, 2 bedside lockers, standalone wardrobe, walls painted, chrome curtain rail and curtains,
12' 10" x 12' 10" m
- Bedroom 2. to the front of the house with views of the Atlantic ocean, walls painted, double bed with pine headboard, full length mirror, standalone wardrobe, 2 bedside lockers, wood floor, 2 windows with chorme pole and curtains.
12' 4" x 9' 10" m
- Bedroom 3.to the back of house with local mountain views, double bed with pine head board. standalone wardrobe, 2 bedside lockers, chrome curtain pole and curtains, walls painted, wood floors.
12' 2" x 10' 7" m
- Bedroom 4.to the front of house with views of famous downpatrick head Ensuite, 8' 5" x 4' 5" walls and floors fully tiled, electric shower, glass door, whb gold taps & toilet. to the front of house with views of famous downpatrick head, double bed with pine headboard, wood floors,walls painted, 2 bedside lockers, standalone wardrobe, chrome curtain pole and curtains.
15' 9" x 13' 2.5" m
- Attic room 1 :
9' 9" x 7' 7.5" m
- Attic room 2
- Fantastic views
- Close to beach
- Top location
- Large site
- Sea views
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1128900
Date Entered/Renewed:22/9/2014 (today, 13 hours ago)
Map Legend:Exact location match
Nearby Areas:Srahduggaun, Garrycloonagh, Carrowntrella, River, Crockets Town
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.
Property price history
€55,000Oct 07, 2013
€30,000Dec 10, 2012
€110,000Nov 19, 2012
€45,000Apr 05, 2011
€395,000 First Listed Aug 31, 2006
Residential Property Price Register - Sold in this area
Aughoose, Pullatomas, Ballina, Co. Mayo €61,500 | 21/08/14 | Second-Hand Dwelling House/Apartment
10 The Woodlands, Mount Falcon Estate, Ballina, Co. Mayo €174,000 | 20/08/14 | Second-Hand Dwelling House/Apartment
6 New Line, Geesala, Ballina, Co. Mayo €45,000 | 31/07/14 | Second-Hand Dwelling House/Apartment
47 Corcorans Terrace, Ballina, Co. Mayo €38,000 | 30/07/14 | Second-Hand Dwelling House/Apartment
Quignalecka House, Sligo Road, Ballina, Co. Mayo €307,000 | 25/07/14 | Second-Hand Dwelling House/Apartment