Glassagh, Brinlack, Co. Donegal
Finance this property
Find out more about financing this property with permanent tsbMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Property Description:Open plan living /sitting room and diner.
1 large bedroom.
Shower room .
Outside there is an adjoining shed to the gable of the house.
This is an original traditional Donegal cottage built around 1850 .
- Mature trees surround and shelter back garden
- 5 minutes walk to Teach Jack
- Features include solid fuel stove
- A traditional cottage tastefully renovated to a high standard
- A good sized back private garden
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1683851
Date Entered/Renewed:15/7/2014 (14 days ago)
Map Legend:Exact location match
Nearby Areas:Derrybeg, Meenlaragh, Bunbeg, Dore, Gweedore
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.