Killyclug, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
Finance this property
Find out more about financing this property with Bank of IrelandMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Property Description:Family residence with adjoining garage and set on a generous circa 0.76
acre elevated site.
Located on the outskirts of Letterkenny Town centre enjoying views of
Mount Errigal, Muckish mountains and the most picturesque scenery
as far as the eye can see.
This property benefits from 4 spacious double bedrooms with potential
for further accommodation on first floor if desired.
Beautifully presented throughout this property will indeed
make an ideal family home.
- External spot lights to front and side lawns
- Large circa 0.76 acre site
- Attic space is floored and has gable window with adequate head height for additional rooms.
- W.c off the rear hallway backs onto Master Bedroom and would be suitable for conversion to en-suite.
- Enjoys far reaching countryside views
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1653517
Date Entered/Renewed:30/6/2014 (22 days ago)
Map Legend:Exact location match
Nearby Areas:Killyclug, Maghera, Ellistrin, Old Town, Newmills
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.