New Road Allenwood North, Allenwood, Co. Kildare
Finance this property
Find out more about AIB's Mortgage rates and enquire onlineMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Fintan Flannelly of the V & F Town & Country is delighted to present this charming and delightful home set on c. .25 acres to the market. This 4 bed detached dormer style home offers both the first time buyer and the growing family needing extra space an ideal opportunity to acquire a one-off house at good value.
Built in 1999, this attractive home offers comfortable living space with 4 bedrooms (2 double and 2 single), along with a smart bathroom suite. The living space boasts of a bright living room that flows into the dining-kitchen area via the glass panelled french doors, giving a lovely feeling of airiness, allowing the occupants to beneifit of the space that the site affords.
The kitchen area, with a seperate utilty room, has been completely up-graded, which is the heart of the home. Regardless of the time of the year, this area will remain the main focus with the feature fireplace drawing you in during those winter evenings and french doors that open into the garden area allowing you to enjoy the country living from your back garden. Ideally positioned on the site the house has a fine front and rear garden, with ample space to drive round to the rear to access the generous garage space.
This property is located a short distance away from Allenwood Village with it's local conveniences, national school and Dublin Bus Service (Edenderry Bus Route).
Viewing is by appointment only - To arrange a viewing call 045 98-98-98 or 086-8041579.
Accommodation:- Reception Hall
5.73m x 1.80m
- Recessed Lighting / Carpet / Telephone Point.
4.85m x 3.69m
- Coving / Centre Rose / Light Fitting / Curtains / Carpets / TV Point / French Doors To Dining-Kitchen.
7.20m x 4.25m
- Coving / Light Fitting - Spotlights / Tiled Splash Back Area / High Quality Shaker Style Kitchen / Stainless Steel Sink / Area Fully Plumbed / Fridge / Dishwasher / Oven, Hob (5 ring gas), Cooker, Extractor Fan / Breakfast Bar / French Door Leading To Garden / Feature Fireplace With A Wrought Iron Insert and Tiled Hearth.
2.88m x x.92m
- Light Fitting / Hot Press With Shelving and Immersion / Area Fully Plumbed / Washing Machine / Freezer / Door Leading To Garden Area.
3.19m x 1.86m
- Light Fitting / W.C. / W.H.B / Partial Wall Tiles / Floor Tiles / Corner Bath.
3.19m x 3.92m
- Light Fitting / Curtains / Carpets / Telephone Point.
5.39m x 3.23m
- Light Fitting / Fitted Wardrobe / Carpets / TV Point.
3.70m x 2.62m
- Light Fitting / Carpets / TV Point.
3.70m x 2.64m
- Light Fitting / Carpets / TV Point.
2.88m x .92m
- LANDING: Light Fitting / Carpet.
1.83m x 1.61m
- Light Fitting / Carpet / W.C. / W.H.B.
6m x 4m
- Seperate Fuse Board / Ample Sockets / Light Fitting / Load Bearing Handling Device.
- INTERNAL FEATURES: All curtains and carpets included in the sale. Light Fittings included in sale. Full range of appliances included in the sale (Fridge / Freezer / Dishwasher / Washing Machine / Cooker Oven Hob Extractor)
Optional furniture available - price on request.
EXTERNAL FEATURES: PVC Double Glazed Windows. PVC Facia and Soffits. Outside Light. Outside Tap. Mature Lawned Garden (Front and Rear) Property not over looked. Garden Shed Included In Sale.
BER CERT: D1 Built: 1999 Site: c. .25 acres
SERVICES: Mains Water Private Septic Tank / Waste Water Management System Dual Heating System - Oil Fired Central Heating & Back Boiler.
- DIRECTIONS: From Clane take the Edenderry Road and continue through Prosperous Village. Passing Dag Welds, continue for approx. 4 km and take the 3rd right turn after Brockaghs Cross. Continue along this road for approx 750 meters and the property is on your left hand side (post and rail fencing).
From Allenwood Village, take the Clane Road. Take the first left turn as you come out of village and continue for approx. 750 meters until you come to the property with post and rail fencing on your left hand side.
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1524962
Date Entered/Renewed:19/8/2013 (341 days ago)
Map Legend:Exact location match
Address:New Road Allenwood North
Nearby Areas:Robertstown, Coill Dubh, Coolearagh, Kilmeage, Allen
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.