Ranafast, Annagry, Co. Donegal
Finance this property
Find out more about financing this property with Bank of IrelandMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Sale agreed date: 18 July 2014
Property Description:Ground floor
Sitting room with view westwards of the sea and islands.
Kitchen/dining area with view of An Gaoth Inlet
2 No bedrooms
Services connected include electricity.
LOCATION OF PROPERTY
Located close to Ranafast village - a short distance to Annagry village where we have Dannie Minnies Restaurant and Meenaleck where we have Leo's Tavern. Within a short drive to Donegal Airport.
- Located in the heart of the Gaeltacht close to Irish College
- A well appointed site with a view of the estuary
- Good size site with space for garden and garage
- Ideal condition for a designers finish.Electricity already installed.
- Beach is just minutes walk.
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1298608
Date Entered/Renewed:15/7/2014 (7 days ago)
Map Legend:Exact location match
Nearby Areas:Loughanure, Carrickfinn, Crolly, Dore, Kincasslagh
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.