St Bridgets, Tree Wells, Aughrim, Co. Wicklow
Finance this property
Find out more about financing this property with permanent tsbMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Property Description:St Bridget's is a Spacious c.144 sq.m (1,550 sq.ft.) detached bungalow on an elevated site with lovely views across the valley and Aughrim village as a backdrop.
This property is located in a quiet rural scenic area on the outskirts of Aughrim Village, which is renowned for being the winner of the National Tidy Town award many times and offers many wonderful features for those hoping to live here. Aughrim is within easy commuting distance of Dublin city & approximately c. 10 km from the commuter train station in Rathdrum allowing for an easy commute.
The village has many main street shops, school, local pubs, restaurants, bowling green, sporting facilities, angling lake, forests, golf courses are all within moments of this beautiful property.
This delightful residence stands on about c. 0.8 acre & comes to market in very good condition, with many features including attractive fitted kitchen, open fireplace, double glazing, ofch, a fine detached garage & and excellent parking. Acc consists of porch. hall, sitting, kitchen/dining, utility, 3 beds, bath. Will suit first time buyers, downsizers and families alike.
There is an Option to purchase an Additional plot of c. 0.89 acre behind the property for €50,000. (Negotiable)
A lovely property, magnificently located in a scenic, tranquil, quiet, off the beaten track location.
Viewing is recommended!!
- All outdoor and nature pursuits are to hand and equestrian facilities are available at the McCreeden village which is close by.
- A few minutes drive from Aughrim village which is one of the most scenic and unspoilt parts of Co. Wicklow.
- Spacious living accommodation. Double glazed uPVC windows. Detached spacious garage. c 0.8 acre.
- Located in quiet rural area with lovely views, yet still in commuting distance of Dublin city.
- Note: There is an Option to purchase an Additional plot of c. 0.89 acre behind the property for €50,000.(Negotiable)
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1578837
Date Entered/Renewed:29/10/2014 (yesterday morning)
Map Legend:Exact location match
Address:St Bridgets, Tree Wells
Nearby Areas:Ballymorris, Craffield, Sheeanamore, Ballard, Ballinaclash
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.