- For Sale by Private Treaty
Sale agreed date: 20 November 2014
Overall Floor Area: 181.2 Sq. Metres (1,950 Sq. Feet)
Property Description:Carlton Real Estate are delighted to announce the re-launch of the Woodborough Development under the NAMA 80:20 Deferred Payment Initiative. These unique and exclusive homes are strategically located in the private development of Woodborough, Tower, Co. Cork. On offer are a limited number of high quality architecturally designed 4 bedroomed homes located within this exclusive and private gated community.
Available under the NAMA 80:20 deferred payment initiative these properties are sure to attract serious interest amongst buyers. The initiative aims to provide home buyers with a level of protection against a fall in residential property prices from current levels over the next five years.
A 20% protection from the risk of further house price declines for the first five years of the mortgage will be offered by the initiative, where home buyers will pay 80% of the property's value upfront with the remaining 20% to be paid in five years. This payment will be calculated based on an independent assessment of the property's value at that time.
Each Woodborough home spans 1950sqft and are set in beautifully landscaped gardens with private parking for up to 4 cars.
Each property will be ready for occupation but without the carbon copy similarity of less exclusive developments. No two property owners are the same, so why should their homes be? Each house will boast a sophisticated and individually designed interior utilising only the highest quality, state of the art fixtures and fittings.
Woodborough is the very model of high-tech modern convenience. Each house is fully wired to the Niko Home Automation System, an intelligent management system, which controls the entire electrical installation within the home. Every room is pre-wired for Broadband internet, telephone and TV, whilst the main TV room is pre-wired for a surround sound home cinema system. It is a flexible system that allows the home-owner to programme house settings, for example, a night-time switch where all lights and sound can be switched off with a single button, typically next to the main bed, and a 'Welcome Home' button when you enter the house, i.e. a pathway of light illuminated throughout the main living areas of the house.
Kitchens come fully fitted with quality Italian Scavolini kitchen units. Miele appliances are also included in the homes including double oven, gas hob, extractor hood, microwave, fridge-freezer and dishwasher.
There are also a number of superb recreational activities on offer, including the Muskerry Golf Club and the John Daly designed golf course in the Blarney Golf Resort. The area also has a great reputation for angling and water sports, while those keen on equestrian pursuits won't be disappointed either. The city centre, with all it has to offer, is only a short drive away and there are an abundance of fine schools locally.
- Private Gated Development
- Professionally Landscaped Gardens
- Niko Home Automation Systems
- Italian Scavaloni Fitted Kitchens
- Quality Tiling
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1708723
Date Entered/Renewed:20/11/2014 (3 days ago)
Map Legend:Exact location match
Nearby Areas:Dromasmole, Cloghroe, Moneyflugh, Matehy, Blarney
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.
Property price history
€349,000 First Listed Mar 20, 2013
Residential Property Price Register - Sold in this area
Ardan, Cul Fluich, Tower, Co. Cork €214,838 | 27/06/14 | New Dwelling House/Apartment
5 Crones Place, Tower, Co. Cork €72,000 | 11/06/14 | Second-Hand Dwelling House/Apartment
1 a Gamla Stan, Tower, Co. Cork €96,500 | 27/05/14 | Second-Hand Dwelling House/Apartment
16 Woodborough, Kerry Road, Tower, Co. Cork €335,000 | 17/04/14 | New Dwelling House/Apartment
St Annes, O'connorsville, Tower, Co. Cork €184,500 | 09/04/14 | Second-Hand Dwelling House/Apartment