Attavalla, Bangor Erris, Co. Mayo
Price On ApplicationDetached house|7 Bedrooms|4 Bathrooms
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Property Description:An extremely well presented 7 bedroom detached residence sitting on approx 1 1/2 acre private site, on a beautiful large landscaped elevated gardens, situated on the outskirts of Bangor Erris
(main Belmullet Road). Space and comfort and a touch of class is how you could describe this property.
The property would also have excellant potential for a B&B because of its location and size, and is located a short drive from 4 golf courses, one being the famous Carne Golf course in Belmullet. This area also boast great fishing on the great Carnemore lake, and is 1/2 mile from Bangor National school and close to the convent and church.
Features: OFCH 3 IN 1 HEATING SYSTEM, Back boiler
Carperts and blinds throughout the property included in the sale
Furniture & Curtains negotitable.
Accommodation:- Reception Hall
17'4 X 7' 7" m
- Large bright entrance hall with teak front door with designer frosted glass, with fantastic crystal chandelier, with canadian oak throughout the hallway. Sockets, Phone point, dado rail, with walls paper and painted
15'5" x 16'4" m
- Fantastic large bright room, with black marble fireplace, with cast iron and detail inset with matching mantle mirror, Canadian oak floors, old worlde style centre lighting piece and matching side lights, T.V points, built in oak wood presses.
12' 5" x 14' 10" m
- Situated to the rear of the property, with ceramic flooring, tiled to splash back areas, Oak fitted kitchen with matching oak glass wall cabinet, and table and chairs, dishwasher, microwave, oven & hob, brass cooker hood, fridge freezer, olde world style light fittings, delph cupboard, walls painted, oil fired stove with red brick fireplace, black marble counters, double glazed windows throughout, phone and T.V point.
Drawing Room front formal room 16'9" x 17' 3" m
- Wool carpet, with fancy light fitting, raised open fireplace, with solid oak and stone hearth with ash box, 2 matching oak turf boxes and matching oak and stone T.V shelf.walls painted with nice coving and ceiling centre piece, fantastic views of Achill hill.
Other office downstairs 12' 2"x 5' 8" m
Bathroom Main downstairs bathroom 12'10" x 10" m
- Tiled ceramic good quaility marble, tiled floors and walls, large quadrant shower with inner marble seat, electric shower, glass doors, spectacular jacqzzi bath, Built in wall to wall vanity units with sink and some nice soft downlighter, with decorated ceiling.
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/128901
Date Entered/Renewed:17/6/2013 (yesterday morning)
Map Legend:Street level match (ie the property could be anywhere along the street)
Nearby Areas:Attavally, Gortmore, Tristia, Barnatra, Sheskin
Residential Property Price Register - Sold in this area
Mount Jubilee, Bangor Erris, Co. Mayo €150,000 | 18/10/12 | Detached House | 3 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom
No. 2 Leathanmore, Bangor Erris, Co. Mayo €96,000 | 10/10/11 | Second-Hand Dwelling House/Apartment