Finance this property
Find out more about financing this property with EBSMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Property Description:ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS VRONNY FLANNELLY IS DELIGHTED TO PRESENT A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO AQUIRE A DELIGHTFUL 3 BED MID TERRACE HOME SET IN THE PICTURESQUE VILLAGE OF COILL DUBH.
This superb 3 bed mid-terrace home has been extended to the rear, upgraded throughout and also boasts an attic conversion offering an extra attic room. No. 133 Coill Dubh is the perfect starter home and is totally turn-key. Nestled neatly in this very pretty village, location is excellent as the larger bustling towns of Kildare are a short drive away and local amenities are a simple stroll from the front door.
Coill Dubh is a delightful setting for the growing family with plenty of green spaces offering a safe play area for children. The local school is a very short stroll away as are the local shops and supermarket. For those commuters to the city centre the village is serviced by the Edenderry bus that will deliver you to the heart of the Capital city. Sallins Arrow rail station is a convenient drive away and all major networks are a short drive from Coill Dubh. The bustling town of Naas is close by as is Newbridge and the new Whitewater shopping centre.
For those that love a round of Golf this location could not be better as Coill Dubh sits on the fringes of the Woodlands Golf Club so a very short stroll is all that is needed here.
This is a bright and spacious home that will certainly appeal to many. The front of this property looks over an attractive green area and the rear garden is very generous in size and is not overlooked. NO. 133 Coill Dubh boasts a welcoming living room, spacious kitchen with smart wood fitted units and an attractive feature stove, a separate study/office, 3 attractive bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, main bathroom and a converted attic offering a further room. The rear garden is a super size and offers great scope for those budding gardeners.
THIS IS A GREAT PROPERTY IN A LOVELY LOCATION...EARLY VIEWING IS ADVISED AS INTEREST IS SURE TO BE STRONG.
.99 x 3.46, 2.03 x 4.31
- Coving, light fitting, wooden flooring, under stair storage.
3.25 x 4.37
- Spacious kitchen offering wood fitted units with plenty of storage, stainless steel sink, floor and wall tiles, integrated cooker, oven, hob, extractor fan, views of rear garden area, superb feature stove, washing machine, fridge freezer, dining table and chairs, blind, shelving.
- Living Room
3.10 x 4.46
- Carpet, coving, centre rose, feature fireplace with electric fire, views of attractive green area at front, shelving, wall units.
1.28 x 2.68
- This small room lends itself perfectly to a home office, play area or simply extra storage.
1.83 x 1.90
- Carpet, attic hatch, window with good views of rear garden.
3.30 x 3.13
- Fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelving, carpet, views of front green area.
3.11 x 3.23
- Fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelving, carpet, views over front green area.
1.83 x 3.02
- Fitted wardrobes with vanity and 3 drawers, carept, views over rear garden.
1.79 x 2.03
- Bath, W.C, W.H.B, electric shower, blind, wall tiles, floor tiles.
- INTERNAL FEATURES.
- All blinds included in sale.
- Integrated cooker, oven, hob included in sale.
- Fridge freezer included in sale.
- Washing machine included in sale.
- All carpets included in sale.
- Property has been totally upgraded and extended to offer ample space.
- Attic has also been converted to offer an extra attic room.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES.
- PVC double glazed windows.
- Large spacious rear garden with rear access.
- Outside light.
- Property located in quiet village setting close to host of amenities.
- Bus service to Dublin - bus stop just outside village.
- Walking distance to Woodlands Golf Club.
- Close proximity to larger towns in Kildare-Naas and Newbridge.
- Local school only a stroll from this property.
- HEATING - Oil fired central heating.
- SERVICES - mains water / mains sewerage.
- DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY.
- FROM CLANE Take the Prosperous road from Clane and travel toward Prosperous, pass through the village and continue on until you reach Dag Welds pub on the right, take immediate right and travel toward Coill Dubh village look out for Coill Dubh Credit Union on the right and take the left into the village directly opposite property is on the right sign outside.
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1361278
Date Entered/Renewed:11/4/2013 (37 days ago)
Map Legend:Exact location match
Address:133 COILL DUBH
Nearby Areas:Johnstown, Sallins, Furnees, Punchestown, Carragh
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.