WOODVIEW, STATION ROAD, Allenwood, Co. Kildare
Finance this property
Find out more about financing this property with EBSMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Vronny Flannelly is delighted to present to the market the outstanding "Woodview" Allenwood. Seldom do homes of this calibre hit the market at such an attractive price offering the very best in modern stylish living. Woodview, spanning c.2900 sq. ft., on c. .75 acre is an outstanding property in every way and is nestled in the most idyllic setting on Station Road, Allenwood. This 5 bed home has been carefully designed to ensure that all needs with regard to the perfect family home are met.
Located only moments from the village of Allenwood, Woodview is set on a leafy country road. Positioned neatly behind electric gates Woodview is further enhanced by a very attractive driveway and circular feature lawn. This home is certainly very commanding. Local schools, shops, the pub, sporting facilities and the church are only a short spin from the front gates. For those looking for further amenities the bustling town of Naas is very convenient as is Newbridge and the Whitewater shopping centre. For those commuting to the capital city all major networks are close by, the bus to the city passes regularly through Allenwood and the Sallins Arrow Rail station is a short drive away. For leisure pursuits fishing and golf are within very easy reach.
Woodview has been finished to a very high standard throughout and boasts a superb entrance hall with solid oak wood flooring, spacious main living room, an extremely generous kitchen/dining room, separate utility, family room, study, 5 outstanding bedrooms (master ensuite), 1 spacious downstairs bathroom and 1 spacious upstairs bathroom. The rear of the property offers a great escape from today's busy lifestyle with an attractive lawned area whilst a superb west facing decked area at the side of the property offers perfect evening sunshine. This wonderful home has it all and should be viewed to be appreciated.
Early viewing is advised.
5.61 x 5.14, .97 x 1.49
- Solid oak wood flooring, spot lights, ample power points, telephone point.
4.53 x 5.79
- Light fitting, spot lights, T.V point, views over large front garden, superb marble feature fireplace, solid oak wood flooring, double doors leading into large kitchen/dining room.
5.30 x 7.00
- LARGE KITCHEN/DINING ROOM. Superb kitchen offering modern fitted kitchen units, central island with ample storage, stainless steel sink, integrated cooker, oven, hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, solid oak wood flooring, spot lights, doors leading to west facing decked area, superb space for dining, wooden blinds, curtains, double doors leading into main living room, arch leading to family room, superb views.
2.54 x 3.20
- Light fitting, fitted storage units, floor tiles, area fully plumbed, shelving, wall tiles, integrated fridge freezer, door leading out to rear of property.
4.08 x 3.50
- Spot lights, feature stove, solid oak wood flooring, door leading to rear of property, dual aspect views, views of rear garden area, wooden blinds, T.V point.
2.22 x 3.20
- Oak wood flooring, views of front green area, wooden blinds, light fitting.
2.80 x 3.05
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM. Superb top quality finished bathroom with wall and floor tiles, shower unit, bath, W.C, W.H.B, spot lights, wooden blinds.
5.90 x 6.62
- LANDING. attractive carpet runner, spot lights, superb views, walk in hot press 1.58 x 2.05, attic, carpet.
4.60 x 4.02
- Spot lights, solid oak wood flooring, wooden blinds, dual aspect views.
3.23 x 4.42
- Spot lights, solid oak wood flooring, wooden blind, views of rear garden area, T.V point.
3.52 x 4.28
- Wooden blind, spot lights, T.V point, views of front garden area, door leading to extra room for storage or walk in wardrobe measuring 4m x 2.80m.
5.30 x 6.26
- MASTER BEDROOM. Spot lights, telephone point, wooden blinds, solid oak wood flooring, LARGE WALK IN WARDROBE measuring 2.53 x 2.40 with plenty of hanging and shelving, superb views of front green area.
2.01 x 2.58
- Quality fitted floor and wall tiles, circular feature window, W.C, W.H.B, electric shower, shaving socket and light, dual aspect windows.
4.00 x 5.07
- Large bedroom with wooden blinds, T.V point, solid oak wood flooring, superb views of front garden area.
3.68 x 3.29
- Large upstairs bathroom with corner Jacuzzi bath, quality floor and wall tiles, spot lights, shaving socket and light, W.C, W.H.B.
- INTERNAL FEATURES. All curtains included in sale. All blinds included in sale. Integrated dishwasher included in sale. Integrated fridge freezer included in sale. Integrated cooker, oven, hob included in sale. Washing machine included in sale. Dryer included in sale. Property fully alarmed.
EXTERNAL FEATURES. Double glazed windows. Outside tap. Outside lights. Electric gates for entry. Ample parking. Lawned front and rear garden. Property not overlooked. Large shed. Decked area to side of the house - west facing. Close proximity to host of amenities. Mature attractive setting. Circular feature green at front of property.
- SQUARE FOOTAGE - c. 2900 sq. ft. PROPERTY BUILT - 2003. SITE - c. .75 acre SERVICES - mains water - provate septic tank. HEATING - oil fired central heating. Cable - SKY tv.
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY. From Clane. Take the Prosperous road and proceed toward Prosperous passing through village and continuing on toward village of Allenwood. At Allenwood (crossroads) take a right turn and proceed on, passing Woodlawn on right, continue on down this road passing the business park on the right, property is just after business park on the right.
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1408031
Date Entered/Renewed:11/4/2013 (41 days ago)
Map Legend:Exact location match
Address:WOODVIEW, STATION ROAD
Nearby Areas:Robertstown, Coolearagh, Coill Dubh, Lullymore, Kilmeage
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.