Cúil Na Long, Clones, Co. Monaghan
Finance this property
Find out more about AIB's Mortgage rates and enquire onlineMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Property Description:Cuil Na Long, Clones, Co Monaghan
IMPRESSIVE DETACHED DORMER RESIDENCE.
Cuil Na Long is set amidst the peace and tranquillity of the countryside yet only minutes drive from Clones town centre. Located just off the main Clones to Scotshouse (R212) Road, this property occupies a convenient location with the benefit of peaceful surroundings.
Rarely does an opportunity arise to acquire such a fine property designed and built with flair and imagination. Sophisticated, contemporary and chic elements strike you on entering and these are displayed throughout the entire property. Solid oak doors, fitted kitchen, marble fireplace and Jacuzzi baths are only some of the numerous features the property boasts. Cuil Na Long offers the prospective purchaser a creative and stylish interior that skilfully combines aesthetics and utility.
- Large c. 0.8 acre site
- Traditionally block constructed c. 2003
- High quality workmanship throughout
- Broadband available
- Maintenance free exterior
- Walk in dressing room and 2 no. en suites
- TV and telephone points throughout
- High specification insulation and radon barrier
- bay window with recessed lighting, double doors to kitchen, t.v point, telephone point, impressive fireplace
- Dual cooker, range of floor and eye level unit with integrated appliances, double doors to sittingroom and sunroom.
- fitted units, plumbed for washing machine and dryer,tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 / Study
Jacuzzi bath , 'Triton' electric pump shower, wc, whb heated towel rail, wall and floor tiling
Bedroom 4: (master)
- walk in dressingroom, fully railed and shelved, en suite
- walk in dressingroom, with en suite, fully tiled
Gardens to front , side and rear.
Water from well
Septic tank on site
From Clones take the (R212) Scotshouse road for 3km. Take left turn (L2200) for Newbliss. Property is a short distance along this road on the left hand side.
- High specification of design, workmanship and decor throughout
- Scenic rural location
- Located 4km (c. 3 miles) from Clones town centre
- Well designed detached dormer bungalow built c. 5 years
- Lawns landscaped, tarmacadam driveway, all modern conveniences
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1447665
Date Entered/Renewed:2/5/2013 (18 days ago)
Map Legend:Exact location match
Address:Cúil Na Long
Nearby Areas:Killeevan, Shanco, Scotshouse, Newbliss, Rosslea
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.