Howth Road, Clontarf, Dublin 3
Finance this property
Find out more about AIB's Mortgage rates and enquire onlineMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Property Description:Investment Property for Sale in this great location on the Howth Road, Fairview End.
This house is currently in many units. Consisting of One 2 bed, One 1 Bed,and 8 Bedsits which have been completely upgraded.
The house is fully let and brings in substantial rental income. The house has recently been upgraded fire alarm and new electric meter's.
This is a quite house with good tenants. A PROPERTY TO DISCOVER.
- Garden level over 2 storey, fully let, great location beside Clontarf Dart Station, Westwood Gym, East Point Business Park
- Pre 1963 house in 10 Units- net return yearly investment very attractive from investment.
- Fire alarm and ungrated electrically
- Located on the Howth Road (Fairview end)
- Front & rear back garden
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1501243
Date Entered/Renewed:22/11/2013 (14 days ago)
Map Legend:Street level match (ie the property could be anywhere along the street)
Distance to City Centre:5.8 km (3.6 miles), 55 minute walk
Public transport routes that service Clontarf:
- Train: Dart
- Bus: 103, 104, 130
Nearby Areas:Edenmore, Raheny, Killester, Dollymount, Artane
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.