Finance this property
Find out more about AIB's Mortgage rates and enquire onlineMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Property Description:This Circa 1 acre site is located within easy access of all amenities of Blacklion and Belcoo. Within driving distance of Enniskillen and Sligo and close to the picturesque Lough MacNean, providing excellent fishing, walking and water-sport activities.
With Full Planning Permission in place to construct a substantial and most attractive two-storey detached house with sun room and detached garage. This property holds the potential to become an exceptional family home.
Given the new planning laws in force future building in the countryside is set to become considerably more difficult and therefore this site offers a unique opportunity to have an attractive family home in the country.
- Plans in place to construct a substantial property to include generous accommodation
- Close to the charming Lough MacNean with its fishing, walking & sporting activities
- Within easy access of all amenities of Blacklion & Belcoo
- Full Planning Permission in place to construct a most attractive 2-storey dwellinghouse
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1511775
Date Entered/Renewed:14/5/2013 (7 days ago)
Map Legend:Street level match (ie the property could be anywhere along the street)
Address:Barran Lane, Barran
Nearby Areas:Gubaveeny, Glenfarne, Belcoo, Corracloona, Glangevlin
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.