Colbert Street, Athea, Co. Limerick
Finance this property
Find out more about financing this property with EBSMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Sale agreed date: 17 January 2013
Property Description:For sale in 1 or 2 lots this property is located in the centre of this thriving village. Adjacent to the church the two storey building sits on a large circa 0.11 acre plot (43m x 11m) with an additional 0.7 acre site to the rear. There is full vehicular access to both plots via a laneway.
€109,000 for house
€149,000 for both lots
Please call us to make an appointment. We are open 9am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Evenings and weekends by appointment.
Located in centre of village adjacent to church - Look for 'DNG Stack' sale board.
We offer a full mortgage and financial service free of charge. Please contact our mortgage adviser Caroline Kennelly at our Abbeyfeale Office on 068 30055 to discuss your requirements.
- Properly priced at a very accessible level.
- Land to rear provides potential for further residential development (subject to planning)
- An excellent refurbishment and new build project.
- The property has commercial and residential applications.
- Located in the centre of the village in a prominent location.
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1523696
Date Entered/Renewed:26/3/2013 (56 days ago)
Map Legend:Exact location match
Nearby Areas:Clash North, Ballaghbehy, Kilmorna, Moyvane, Knockanure Road
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.