Foxfield House, Clone West, Monamolin, Gorey, Co. Wexford
Finance this property
Find out more about financing this property with EBSMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
This is a six bedroom one and a half storey residence, with two ensuite bedrooms, two bathrooms, and two living rooms completely finished to a very high standard set on c. two and a half acres. It is only 10 minutes from the access point to the Gorey Bypass which is less than a hour to the M50.
Foxfield is an impressive residence on arriving to it but even more when touring the property. The residence is centred on c. two and a half acres with landscaped lawns to the front and sides with the rear lending itself to a paddock. Even though you are in a country setting there are many amenities in easy reach. There is a cré¨che, shops, a choice of three primary schools and two secondary schools, churches, pubs and numerous sports clubs. The property is in easy reach of many beaches and ten minutes drive to the Gorey Bypass, leading us to south Dublin in less than an hour.
The accommodation comprises of a spacious L shaped entrance hall with solid oak flooring. To our left is the sitting room with a cream marble fireplace. Back to the hallway and at the end is the kitchen/ dinning room with a solid oak fitted kitchen with integrated units coupled with a range master stove and Indian slate floor, to the side is a matching utility room with back door. Back to the main hall and down the corri-door branching off to our left is a downstairs loo and a bedroom/study and to our right is a second sitting room with a solid oak floor and cast iron fireplace.
Upstairs we have to our right the master bedroom with a fine ensuite, to our left we have four more bedrooms with the one at end on our left having another ensuite. The spacious family bathroom located to our right.
This house is second to none and early viewing is a must to secure.
Architecturally designed residence.
Landscaped lawn to the front and sides with a paddock to the rear.
Tranquil rural setting
Designer kitchen and matching utility room
Two ensuite and two family bathrooms
Wired for alarm.
Ready to walk into.
Post and rail boundary fencing ( to be installed)
Driveway finished with loose chippings
Landscaped lawns and paddock.
C. Two and a half acres of space and freedom.
4.50 x 3.11
- Solid oak floor and stairs
5.45 x 4.15
- Two Front facing windows, cream marble fireplace, curtains and poles.
6.23 x 3.34
- Two side and two rear facing windows, Indian slate floor, solid oak fitted kitchen, including Rangemaster stove with gas hob and electric oven and grill, Zanussi fridge freezer, Powerpoint dishwasher.
3.06 x 1.74
- Back door, matching solid oak units, plumbed etc.
Indian slate floor.
2.73 x 1.06
- Solid oak floor.
3.99 x 2.91
- Two front facing window, solid oak floor, cast iron fireplace, curtains and poles
2.98 x 1.20
- Tiled floor, W.C., W.H.B., rear facing frosted window, mirror with spot lights.
2.99 x 2.75
- Rear facing window, solid oak floor.
6.51 x 1.01
- T & G Varnished timber floor, hotpress
4.96 x 3.47
- .Front facing window, T & G varnished timber floor.
2.57 x 2.07
- Rear facing window, curtain pole, T & G varnished floor, tiled walls to ceiling, T 90 Si electric shower, W.C., W.H.B.,shaving socket and light.
3.59 x 3.00
- Rear facing window, curtain pole, varnished T & G timber floor.
3.39 x 3.29
- Front facing window, varnished T & G timber floor.
4.05 x 3.00
- Rear facing window, varnished T& G timber floor.
3.93 x 3.35
- Front facing window, curtains and pole, varnished T& G timber floor, W.C., W.H.B., shaving socket and light.
2.69 x 1.04
- WC, WHB, triton power shower, side frosted window. varnished T& G timber floor
3.00 x 2.68
- Rear facing window, tiled walls to ceiling, corner bath with shower head off bath towel holder, WC, WHB, varnished T& G timber floor
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1538206
Date Entered/Renewed:14/3/2013 (66 days ago)
Map Legend:Street level match (ie the property could be anywhere along the street)
Address:Foxfield House, Clone West, Monamolin
Nearby Areas:Ballyedmond, Monamolin, Boolavogue, Kilnamanagh, Oulart
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.