24 Burgess Court, Kells, Co. Kilkenny
Finance this property
Find out more about AIB's Mortgage rates and enquire onlineMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Property Description:Large well constructed property in a prime location. This property comes to the market at outstanding value but does require a small amount of interior enhancement and decoration. A well appointed home in a small enclave of prestigious properties right in the heart of Kells Village and only a short drive from Kilkenny City. With the new motorway , this property is also easily commutable to Waterford. 24 Burgess Court also has a large detached dormer garage, fully floored, with an abundance of natural lighting and suitable for many uses. Exceptional value - Viewing an absolute must!
- Double garage with WC and large loft area suitable for many uses (office space, games room etc). Plumbing, electrics and shelving throughout. Floresce
- Oil Fired Central Heating. Group Water Scheme. Mains Sewage
- Double glazing throughout
- Partially laid rear garden lawn with area remaining suitable to paving/patio area.
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1541467
Date Entered/Renewed:17/5/2013 (2 days ago)
Map Legend:Exact location match
Address:24 Burgess Court
Nearby Areas:Stoneyford, Dunnamaggan, Glenmore, Ballymack, Danesfort
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.