Finance this property
Find out more about AIB's Mortgage rates and enquire onlineMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Property Description:A very attractive, distinctively designed partially stone-faced townhouse on a small development in the village of Lahardane. This house is one of a row located on the Main Street into the village and all facing the imposing peak of Mount Nephin with spectacular views that change throughout the day.
Accommodation includes three bedrooms, one ensuite shower room, a family bathroom, kitchen/dining room, utility and a living room. The kitchen and bathrooms and some floors are tiled. The rear garden is partially lawned with a block paved path to the rear gate that open onto the central green.
Lahardane is a pretty, traditional West of Ireland village with a supermarket, general store, church schools and two pubs.
- Wood effect PVC double-glazed windows and OFCH throughout.
- Located within the village of Lahardane overlooking Nephin Mountain.
- Convenient front site with excellent views and direct access to the road.
- Tiled bathrooms and fully-fitted kitchen.
- An excellent first family home in a quiet private development.
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1618183
Date Entered/Renewed:10/11/2013 (31 days ago)
Map Legend:Exact location match
Address:11 The Shores
Nearby Areas:Castlehill, Cuilkillew, Rake Street, Bofeenaun, Derreen
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.