17 Cluainin, Shannon, Co. Clare
Finance this property
Find out more about AIB's Mortgage rates and enquire onlineMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Property Description:For Sale by Private Treaty
Cluainin is a scheme of high quality houses built to exacting standards and to a very high specification with quality finish and attention to detail. Superb value for B1 energy rated homes in Shannon and in Sixmilebridge. Prices start from E139,000 for a three bedroom semi detached. Features include Schone Solar Panel Tubes tubes which are specifically designed for the Irish climate ,are 30% more efficient than flat plate collectors and work from dawn to dusk everyday all year. This solar system provides up to 60% of domestic hot water requirements over the course of a year. 'A' Rated Gas Condensing Boiler (fed by natural gas), Air Tight Construction, 100 mm Kingspan Therawall foil backed rigid board insulation and timed & zoned heating controls. Please contact us to arrange a viewing.
At Tom Hogan Motors turn right & proceed to the end of the road turning right opposite the school. The development entrance is on your left identified by our sign. This is the current access please note the future access will be located along the Wolfe Tones road just after the GAA field.
- No Stage Payments Just A Deposit Of 10% On The Signing Of Contracts and The Balance On Completion.
- Entrance Hall (4.60m x 2.00m)
- Living Room (5.27m x 3.70m)
- Kitchen / Dining Room (5.80m x 3.35m)
- Utility Room (1.85m x 1.65m)
- WC (1.65m x 1.50m)
- Bedroom One (4.08m x 3.32m)
- En-Suite (2.50m x 0.92m)
- Bathroom (2.40m x 1.50m)
- Bedroom Two (4.17m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom Three (2.50m x 2.47m)
- Natural Gas A Rated High Energy Efficient Condensing Boiler
- Schone Solar Tubes Which Are Specifically Designed For The Irish Climate Are 30% More Efficient Than Flat Plate Collectors and Work From Dawn To Dusk
- Full 10 Year Homebond Guarantee.
- Sanitary Ware Supplied and Fitted
- B1 Energy Rating Solar Panels
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1623253
Date Entered/Renewed:17/5/2013 (yesterday morning)
Map Legend:Street level match (ie the property could be anywhere along the street)
Nearby Areas:Hurlers Cross, Bunratty, Pallaskenry, Castletown, Newmarket on Fergus
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.