Finance this property
Find out more about financing this property with EBSMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Property Description:This impressive recently constructed 4 Bedroom family home is located in the village of Killyon at the foothills of the Slieve Blooms, approx 5 miles from the centre of Birr town. It comes with the benefit of a detached garage on a large site of c.0.9 acres with post and rail timber fencing to front boundary. Acommodation comprises 4 Bedrooms (1 ensuite), Kitchen, Dining Room, Sitting Room, Living Room, Main Bathroom, Downstairs WC & Utility Room. Viewing reccommended. Contact Agent for further details
Kitchen: 4.15m x 3.29m. Recessed downlighters to ceiling.
Dining Room: 4.06m x 3.00m. Recessed downlighters to ceiling,
Dado Rail & French doors leading to back garden.
Living Room: 6.14m x 3.91m. Solid fuel stove (boiler model) with
impressive sandstone surround. Recessed lighting to ceiling. French
doors leading to back garden.
Sitting Room 3.90m x 3.87m. Open fireplace.
Master Bedroom: 4.65m x 3.89m.
Ensuite: 3.90m x 1.37m.
Bedroom 2: 4.15m x 3.31m
Bedroom 3: 3.91m x 3.39m
Bedroom 4: 4.08 x 2.89.
Utility: 3.91m x 2.16m
W.C.: 1.70m x 1.40m
- Large family home of circa 2,000ft²
- Quality Solid Ash Stairs
- Solid Maple timber floor to landing
- Ducting for Centralised Vacuum System installed
- Large site of circa 0.90 acres
- Scenic village location at foothills of Slieve Bloom Mountains.
- Mains water (group water scheme)
- Dual Fuel (Oil & Solid Fuel) Heating System
- Detached Garage with roller door system.
- In close proximity to Birr (5 miles) & Tullamore (20 miles)
- - Detached Garage with roller door system
- - Dual Fuel (Oil & Solid Fuel) Heating System
- - Large family home of circa 2,000ft²
- - Ducting for Centralised Vacuum System installed
- - Quality Solid Ash Stairs
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1646035
Date Entered/Renewed:25/5/2013 (25 days ago)
Map Legend:Exact location match
Nearby Areas:Killyon, Rath, Kinnitty, Fivealley, Crinkill
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.