Cloneygowan, Portarlington, Co. Laois
Finance this property
Find out more about AIB's Mortgage rates and enquire onlineMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Property Description:Property Overview:
For Sale by Private Treaty
Overall Floor Area: 246 Sq. Metres (2,648 Sq. Feet)
Beautifully restored cottage extended to a modern substantial home
Ideally located, adjacent to Portarlington (5 miles), Tullamore 11
miles), Geashill (4 miles), Cloneygowan (1 mile) & Portlaoise (12
miles), Kildare (18 miles).
The property comprise:
Large hand crafted & painted solid kitchen with built in
appliances, electric cooker, Stanley oil cooker, feature island,
Utility with fitted appliances;
Sunroom with French doors to patio area adjoins kitchen;
Large dining room/living room with impressive staircase to first
floor rooms, parquet flooring and traditional cast iron fireplace;
Sitting Room fitted with feature solid fuel back boiler stove,
Main bathroom fitted with power shower & traditional bath;
4 bedrooms downstairs; Master bedroom with ensuite (marble tiles,
double sinks & double shower) and walk in wardrobe. French doors
from bedroom onto patio. Stable view from bedroom.
Potential for 2 rooms upstairs.
The property boasts the following:
* Dual aspect windows,
* designer radiators,
* pressurised water system & softner,
* high quality doors & architrave with bespoke paneling in kitchen
and living room,
* high ceilings ranging from 9-10 feet,
* plaster coving in most rooms.
* Electric cast iron gates with video intercom;
* Landscaped gardens with granite kerbing and sandstone pebble
* Large sandstone patio;
* Sash windows throughout with French doors onto patio area.
* 4 single stables
* 1 double stable
* Stables/workshop ready for water & electricity connection.
* 6 Velux window roof lights to stables
* Block built with wet dash finish to match residence
* Roof construction-roof trusses with concrete tiles and windcock
* Base and ducting for wind turbine established
Workable vegetable patch-raised beds (8) with pebbled pathways.
Connected to group water scheme.
OFCH & soild fuel.
Full refurbished and extended cottage
Large house (approx. 2,650 sq.ft) on a mature site of 1.1 Acres
Oil Fired Central Heating and Solid Fuel
Connected to group water scheme
1,200 sq.ft Stables/Workshop
Wired for Cable Television
Oil Fired Central Heating
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1649872
Date Entered/Renewed:16/5/2013 (4 days ago)
Map Legend:Exact location match
Nearby Areas:Clonygowan, Kilcavan, Ballykean, Geashill, Walsh Island
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.