Finance this property
Find out more about financing this property with Bank of IrelandMore information
- Part of the New Development at Dun na Manach
- Group of New Detached Houses
- 2 units available in this development
Property Description:Dun na Manach is a quaility development, comprising a mix of 49 detached, semi detached and terraced homes and large open areas, tucked away between the main road and the Rine River.
Quin is a picturesque village nestled close to the employment centres of Ennis (9 kms), Shannon (14 kms) and Limerick (24 kms).
Quin is unique by virtue of the huge historical presence in the village and the surrounding area. Quin Abbey, founded by the McNamara\'s around 1350 is the focal point of the village.
Dun na Manach is superbly located at the edge of the village fronting the Quin/Shannon Road.
Owing to its central location in the village all local amenities including the church, school, post office, butcher, shops, playground and pubs are within walking distance of Dun na Manach.
The development comprises a mix of 49 quality homes set in a beautifully landscaped site with large open areas, which run down to the banks of the Rine river.
Dun na Manach, features spacious and cleverly laid out detached homes located on a private sites within this attractive development. Built to the highest standards these timber framed super warm homes boast a C2 Energy rating. Extending to 119.66 sq. ft. (1,288 sq. ft.) accommodation includes an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, bedroom/playroom and shower room on the ground floor with three bedrooms (master ensuite & all with walk in wardrobes) and bathroom on the first floor.
The quality finishes include oak, porcelain/tiled/carpeted flooring, tiled bathrooms, a cast iron fire place with marble style surround, walk in wardrobes, quality fitted kitchen and utility units with some integrated electrics, red deal woodwork throughout together with mainly plastered and painted walls.
Externally there is a lawn and tarmacadam drive with private enclosed gardens to the rear.
Viewing is a must to truly appreciate these meticulously designed new homes.
* Stunning new homes in Quin village * Location * Quality * Value- Three components essential for any home-* Dun na Manach comes out on top on all three
* Excellent value for stunning new homes * Built to the highest standards these super warm timber frame construction with a C2 energy rating* Red deal woodwork throughout * Quality fitted kitchen and utility units * Tiled bathrooms with sanitary ware and shaving lights * All floor coverings provided * Woodgrain PVC windows * Limestone cills * Private enclosed rear garden * Stone faced front boundary wall * O.F.C.H.
* Viewing is a must to appreciate the quality on offer
Accommodation:Dun na Manach is a quaility development, comprising a mix of 49 detached, semi detached and terraced homes and large open areas, tucked away between the main road and the Rine River.
Note:These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.
- Finished interior with all fover coverings, kitchen/utility units, tiling and sanitary ware provided
- Built to the highest standards these super warm timber frame construction with a C2 energy rating
- Purchase between 1 January 2013/2016 will be exempt from property tax until the end of 2016
- Three components essential for any home -Dun na Manach comes out on top on all three
- Stunning new homes in Quin village * Location * Quality * Value
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1657811
Map Legend:Street level match (ie the property could be anywhere along the street)
Address:Dun na Manach
Nearby Areas:Clooney, Moymore, Newmarket on Fergus, Clarecastle, Kilmurry
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.