Finance this property
Find out more about financing this property with EBSMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Property Description:SPACIOUS WELL APPOINTED SELF-CONTAINED TWO BED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT, SHORT WALK TO MAYNOOTH MAIN STREET & TRAIN STATION, NEAR BUS STOP AND AMENITIES, 2 MINUTES DRIVE OFF M4 TO DUBLIN. WONDERFUL HOME OR RENTAL POTENTIAL.
A TRUE TURN KEY HOME
NOW OFFERING TREMENDOUS VALUE...
RE/MAX NATIONAL NO. 1 TOP SELLING AGENT 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 & 2007, TEAM LORRAINE MULLIGAN WELCOMES YOU TO THIS FABULOUS PROPERTY.
KITCHEN: 3.23m x 2.52m
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, worktops, floor tiling, plumbed for dishwasher, extractor fan, oven, 4 plate electric hob, fridge, all included in sale.
Separate Laundry Room (unique to ground floor) with space for freezer, tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine, ample storage.
SITTING ROOM/DINING AREA: 6.00m x 3.18m
Spacious room with feature fireplace (gas fire), wooden floors, television point (cable TV available), french doors onto sunny south-west facing terrace.
Large hot press/storage space with an immersion in addition to laundry room, wooden floor, telephone point, high-speed broadband available.
BEDROOM 1: 3.17m x 2.89m
Fitted double wardrobes, wooden floor, french door onto sunny south-west facing terrace.
BEDROOM 2: 2.89m x 2.48m
Fitted double wardrobes, wooden floor, french door leading into the garden area.
BATHROOM: 2.33m x 1.67m
Newly fitted luxurious bathroom featuring wall tiling, floor tiling, W.C., W.H.B., spacious corner shower, glass shower doors.
- All curtains/blinds included in sale
- All light fittings included in the sale
- Both bedrooms have Large Double Fitted wardrobes
- Lots of additional storage space (laundry room, large hot press)
- Fully wired for alarm system
- Double glazed windows
- Maintenance free gardens looked after by the management company
- Property located in a secure, quiet and friendly cul de sac
- Outside light
- Access to clean, secure communal refuse/recycling building, all waste removal covered by management fee.
- Ample parking space.
- Facing onto well maintained large green.
- Not directly overlooked at front or rear.
GOOGLE STREET MAPPING: Go to www.google.ie/streetview to check out the address,
the property and the general estate. Just type in the
address 1, The Close, Straffan Wood, Maynooth, Co.
SQUARE FOOTAGE: C. 800 sq.ft (C.74.32 sqm)
MANAGEMENT FEE: €850 per year - paid in full until Feb 2014.
HOW OLD IS THE PROPERTY: C. 8 years old
BALCONY ORIENTATION: South west facing
WHY ARE THE CURRENT OWNERS SELLING:
Moving to Navan
WHY THESE PEOPLE LOVE THEIR HOME?:
- Fantastic location. Walking distance of everywhere in Maynooth
- Warm home - retains heat all year round, very low heating costs
- Excellent size proportioned rooms
- Great investment potential - €900 per month
- Home is located in a secure, quiet cul de sac
- Friendly neighbours, well maintained estate, active responsive management company provide great value for annual fee
SERVICES: Mains water, mains sewerage.
HEATING SYSTEM: Gas fired central heating
BER CERT: C3
TIMBER FRAME OR BLOCK?: Block
CAN THE VENDORS MOVE OUT ASAP: Yes they have alternative accommodation
DIRECTIONS TO GET TO THIS PROPERTY:
Travelling from Dublin direction on the M4. Take the Maynooth exit. At the top of the slip road take the 3rd exit off roundabout for Maynooth. Take a left turn after the Esso station. Continue straight and take a left into Straffan Wood. Continue straight into the estate, left at T junction and immediately right, no. 1 The Close is on the left hand side.
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1661743
Date Entered/Renewed:16/5/2013 (3 days ago)
Map Legend:Exact location match
Address:1 The Close, Straffan Wood
Public transport routes that service Maynooth:
- Bus: 66, 66X
Nearby Areas:Corbally, Celbridge, Kilcloon, Kilcloon, Kilcock
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.