84, MANOR COURT, KNOCKNACARRA, GALWAY., Knocknacarra, Co. Galway
What is BER?
A Building Energy Rating (BER) indicates the energy performance of a property. Using a scale of A to G, higher rated homes will have lower energy bills.Learn more
Finance this property
Find out more about AIB's Mortgage rates and enquire onlineMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Property Description:- Attractive ground floor 2 bedroom Apartment situated on Western Distributor Road at Manor Court, Knocknacarra.
- No. 84 is double glazed and is electrically heated.
- The Complex is currently run by Winters Property Management.
- The Apartment contains a fine sittingroom with open plan kitchen fully fitted,
2 spacious bedrooms - both with built-in units + main bathroom w.c. and w.h.b.
- No. 84 is convenient to Cappagh Playing fields, Barna Woods and Silverstrand Beach and enjoys easy access to Salthill and City centre.
- Convenient also to all local amenities Church, Shops, Schools.
- Looking for an Apartment at an affordable price - No. 84, Manor Court is certainly worth a look.
- FULL DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN
- Complex managed by Winters Property Management.
- Excellent ground floor Apartment - convenient to Cappagh Playing Fields, Barna Woods, Silverstrand Beach, Salthil and City centre.
- Double glazing + electric heating.
- 2 spacious bedrooms - both with built-in units, fine sittingroom with open plan kitchen fully fitted.
- Anyone looking for an Apartment at a very affordable price should look at No. 84.
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1708539
Date Entered/Renewed:6/3/2014 (2 days ago)
Map Legend:Exact location match
Address:84, MANOR COURT, KNOCKNACARRA, GALWAY.
Distance to City Centre:5 km (3.1 miles), 45 minute walk
Nearby Areas:Ballyburke, Clybaun, Ballard, Keeraun, Aille
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.