Finance this property
Find out more about financing this property with permanent tsbMore information
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Property Description:- Superb 3/4 bedroom home in excellent condition.
- Convenient to all local facilities, Schools, Shops, Church, Cappagh Playing Fields, Silverstrand, Barna Woods - excellent Bus Routes to City area.
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazed. * Superb patio garden area.
- Optional 4th bedroom or study downstairs.
- 2 bathrooms downstairs + main bathroom upstairs.
- Shower and w.h.b. in main bedroom.
- Excellent decorative order throughout.
- Attractive timber floors. * Carpets and curtains included.
- COMPRISING: Sittingroom with open gas fireplace, kitchen/diningroom fully fitted, utilityrm, playrm/study/optional bedroom, shower room + downstairs w.c. and w.h.b Upstairs - 3 bedrooms + main bathroom.
- A very attractive property in a superb residential location.
- BER: D2 BER. NO. 106027261
- FULL DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN.
- Patioed garden area to rear - a property well worth viewing.
- Double glazed + gas heating.
- 2 bathrooms downstairs + main bathroom upstairs, optional playrm/study/bedroom downstairs, lovely timber flooring,
- Extremely convenient to Clybaun Hotel, local Supermarkets, Schools, Church, Barna Woods, Salthill and Silverstrand.
- A very attractive 3/4 bed. located in the much sought after location of Manor Court, Knocknacarra.
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/1744555
Date Entered/Renewed:6/3/2014 (6 days ago)
Map Legend:Exact location match
Address:54, MANOR COURT
Distance to City Centre:5 km (3.1 miles), 45 minute walk
Nearby Areas:Ballyburke, Clybaun, Ballard, Keeraun, Pollnarooma
Stamp Duty: This residential property is in the €1 - €1,000,000 price bracket, therefore the following stamp duty applies:
For a full explanation see our Stamp duty page.