College Highlights

History

The college was established at 1–2 Drumcondra Road in 1875, moving to the Belvedere House in 1883.

Amenities

Belvedere House

Notable buildings on the campus include Belvedere House which was built c.1660 by Sir Robert Booth, Lord Chief Justice of Ireland.

Public Transport

Bus

Both private and public bus operators offer transport to and from St. Patrick's College of Education and the surrounding area.

St. Patrick's College of Education