- Overall Floor Area: 3886m2
3D TOUR: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=aXFZeweTMUP
YouTube video: https://youtu.be/rMy-TCRwwD0
1. Property is part of the Greenogue Industrial Estate, Rathcoole, Co. Dublin - one of Ireland's biggest industrial campus (circa 350 acres).
2. The Estate comprises of mix of industrial, warehousing and manufacturing facilities.
3. 24/7 on-site security.
4. Just off the M7 (Exit 4 - Rathcoole. Provides direct access to the M50 Dublin orbital motorway network, resulting in shorter journey times to all parts of the country. Dublin Airport can be accessed in 20 minutes.
5. Easy access to M50 (Junction 9 Red Cow) is just 10km away.
6. Serviced by No. 68 and 69 Dublin Bus routes.
7. Local amenities include a large filling station, convenience store, restaurant, etc.
8. Surrounding occupiers include PRL Group, Zeus Packaging, HSS Hire, Emo Oil, Avoca Shopping Centre.
FULL REFURBISHED PROPERTY:
1. Modern, detached office building with industrial/warehouse. Built circa 2006.
2. Partitioned different size office units and three large warehouse sections.
3. Circa 41,828 square feet (Warehouse Area 26,218 sq.ft; Ground Floor Offices 3,752 sq.ft; First Floor Offices 5,929 sq.ft; Second Floor Offices 5,929 sq.ft.).
4. Sun filled, Double height ceiling reception.
5. Internal lift.
6. Suspended ceilings and raised access floor in the offices, double glazed windows, air-conditioning, fully alarmed.
7. Toilets (Gents & Ladies), kitchens and showers on each floor.
8. Gas central heating.
9. Air conditioner.
10. Ample internal parking spaces.
11. Fully gated with two separate electrical gates.
12. The service charge for the property is €11,583 per annum.
1. Steel frame construction with concrete block walls to 2.4 meters.
2. Insulated metal clad façade.
3. Ample Skylight through Perspex roof panels providing natural light without the need of artificial lighting.
4. Internal eaves spanning of approximately to 10.5 meters.
5. There are 4 standard grade loading doors.
6. Three phase power.