- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 929m2
- Modern purpose built creche facility.
- Fully fitted to a high specification.
- Excellent location in Corbally and close to the city centre offering a large catchment population.
- Extending to approx. 929 sq.m (10,000 sq.ft) over ground & first floors with lift access.
- Strong trading potential.
- Also suitable for alternative uses such as medical, education etc (subject to p.p)
Grove Island comprises a mixed-use commercial / residential development including a neighbourhood shopping centre anchored by SuperValu together with creche, leisure centre, office accommodation, multi storey car park and a combination of student and private apartments.
The creche was purpose built in 2006 and extends to approx. 10,000 sq.ft over ground and first floor levels. The creche has a capacity for 146 children and has been fitted out to a very high specification. The accommodation includes a number of well fitted out rooms for various age categories together with fully fitted and equipped kitchen and ancillary accommodation. The development also includes both an internal and external play area. There are a total of 15 car parking spaces available together with drop off area.
The accommodation comprises the following approximate areas:
Ground Floor: 464.5sq.m. (5,000sq.ft.)
First Floor: 464.5sq.m. (5,000sq.ft.)
Total: 929.0sq.m. (10,000sq.ft.)
Grove Island is located in Corbally on the northern periphery of Limerick City Centre just off the Corbally Road (R463). Grove Island Shopping Centre fronts the Corbally Road and the Pa Healy distributor road linking up with Park Road in Rhebogue.
The subject creche is located to the rear of the development in close proximity to the multi storey car park.
The property is zoned 'Objective ZO.5 (D) Local Centre' in the Limerick City Development Plan 2010 - 2016 (as extended).
Corbally Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...