Horistown, Rathkenny, Navan, Co. Meath
Price on ApplicationSALE AGREED
- Available From: Immediately
- Auction Location: In our Salesroom - 8/9 Bridge Street, Navan
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 28.66 ac
- Top quality land currently used for grazing - With the benefit of 13.58 entitlements - Solicitors - Robert Kieran, John C Kieran & Son Solicitors, Ardee, Co Louth. 11.6 hectares / 28.66 acres being part of the lands contained in folio MH10110. The lands currently used for grazing are of excellent quality laid out in two divisions with well & pump house thereon. The lands have extensive road frontage extending to approximately 175 metres offering potential for residential building site subject to the necessary planning permission. There is the benefit of 13.58 entitlements with the lands and the net unit value of each entitlement was 182.42 in 2022. The lands are located only 9km from the Village of Slane. From Navan travel on the Slane Road and at Slane Castle Gates turn left. At the y in road keep right signposted for Lobinstown (The Slane Road). Continue straight for 6.4km and turn left. Continue for 1.3km and the lands are located on your left. EIR Code C15 K0W8 will bring you to house located next door to the lands.
Navan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Daft ID: 514674000
Kay SmithSALE AGREED