- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 165528 sq. ft.
Exciting Business opportunity located on the Ring of Beara route /Wild Atlantic Way, 500 metres from the Sea Shore in a calm & tranquil setting
Located in the village of Adrigole, Beara between Glengarriff village and Castletownbere the property is positioned in an idyllic setting along the Ring of Beara route /Wild Atlantic Way. In an area of outstanding beauty and serene countryside views adjacent to the seashore.
The family owned business sits on c 3.8 acre, comprising of B&B/ self-catering lodge and campsite with all the associated facilities including hard standings, 30 electric hook -ups, shower block, laundry facilities, camper's kitchen and R.V service point.
- Failte Ireland approved and TripAdvisor Award winning freehold business
- Established 19 years, owner retiring
- Exceptionally maintained
- Easy access from main road
- Situated on the Wild Atlantic Way and Beara walking route
- Located in Adrigole, Beara 15km (9 miles) from Castletownbere and 18km (11 miles) from Glengarriff village
- 500 metres from the sea
The property is well maintained on grounds of 3.8 acres which are made up of a mixture of mature trees & large manicured green area. Accessed via tarmac driveway set in open park land offering B&B/ self-catering Lodge & campsite accommodation, adjacent to the Sea Shore with stunning Sea & mountain views.
Services: Mains water, septic tank, oil central heating, electricity.
Broadband: broadband available.
Sat Nav Coordinates:
Eircode: P75 CY62
Adrigole Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...