- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 14305 sq. ft.
LOCATION: The subject property is located just off the Old Dublin Road at Kilcannon in Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford. It is in a highly accessible location, only a few minutes€TMdrive from Enniscorthy town centre and very convenient to the new M11 Motorway. This area of County Wexford is now within 1 hours driving distance of Dublin. This is an established business location, close to all amenities. The subject property is set back from the public road and accessed via a shared roadway.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: This is a former sawmills premises extending to c. 1,329 sq.m. / 14,305 sq.ft. It stands on a large, level site extending to c. 1.2 acres or thereabouts. There is a perimeter security fencing along one side and an extensive hardstand area to the front and to the rear. Planning permission has been obtained for some extension and reconfiguration of the subject property. This was granted by Wexford County Council on the 10th January, 2020 under Planning Application No. 20191026. The proposed development is as follows:
1. Demolition of 205 sq.m. at east side and 91 sq.m. at west side of building.
2. Upgrade of wall cladding from single skin to insulated composite panels (including new window and door positions.
3. New roof with altered profile including increased height to 10.4 m (from 5.8m), and integral translucent panels. Also 16.56 sq.m. of photo voltaic panels on rear (south side).
4. New 37 sqm. Single storey extension at north-west corner of building.
5. Reconfigured internal administration area including new first floor area (83 sq.m.).
6. New boundary fence with 2 gates to front (north).
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Contact the sole selling agents, Kehoe & Assoc. at 053 9144393. By prior appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: Local Authority Rates for 2020: €9,864.60
DIRECTIONS: In Enniscorthy town proceed to the Blackstoops Roundabout at Donohoe€TM BMW. Turn right onto the Old Dublin Road, proceed along here passing the Campus Service Station on the right. Continue until you come to the John Deer Dealership/Templetuohy Farm Machinery on the right hand side. Take the immediate right turn after. There are two roads directly in front of you, keep to the right and the property for sale is up here approximately 250m on the right hand side (For Sale sign). Eircode: Y21Y635
Enniscorthy Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...