- Overall Floor Area: 931 sq. ft.
- The Galway Clinic is a private hospital in Galway, Ireland which opened in 2004
The hospital has 146 beds and 36 consultant suites.
- The facility offers a range of services with over 120 physicians.
- Same Day Surgery unit and Emergency Room, seven operating suites, an endoscopy suite, a cath lab and an oncology day unit. Diagnostic modalities include CT, PET/CT, and MRI among others.
- The Clinic also benefits from a multi storey car park.
Suite 24 is located on the second floor and extends to 86.52 sq m and is laid out to provide a waiting / reception area, two consulting rooms, kitchen, store & w c facilities. Internally the suite is finished good standard to include suspended ceilings, air conditioning, carpeted flooring, plaster / painted walls and blinds throughout.
Doughiska Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...