Main property header
Property headerProperty header
+10
Property header
14

€925,000 SALE AGREED

Red Mountain Donore - Superb c.87 Acre Farm with FPP Residence, Donore, Co. Meath

87ac

Agricultural Land

Advertisement

Property Overview

  • Available From: Immediately
  • Auction Location: 30 Laurence Street, Drogheda Co Louth

Description

  • Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
  • Overall Floor Area: 87ac
Advertisement
Superb c.87 Acre Farm with FPP Residence at Redmountain Donore, Co. Meath Land c.86 Acre Farm, with yard and farmbuildings 1 acre with old house, full planning permission to renew and extend. About This Property. This is a very fine agricultural holding (total c. 87 acres ) the entire is held in Folio MH1748 Co Meath It has the benefit of having full planning permission for a very special replacement/part renovated home. Altogether a solid block of land, of a substantial acreage of excellent quality and with a fine south facing aspect. There is a substantial farmyard with haybarn and outbuildings adding good value to the property. About 60% of the land is in tillage, the remaining 40% is in excellent grassland. Located on this sought after south west side of Drogheda Town only about 3 miles west of the M1 Motorway off Exit 9. It is about 1 mile west of Donore Village and about 3 miles north of Duleek Village. It is located near to Newgrange Monument and the UNESCO World Heritage Area. Directions: 53.681973,-6.437732 - The 86 Acre acres, with farmyard. - The land is top quality with a good sod and hearth. - In 10 well-proportioned fields. - Nice South sloping with great views. - Well maintained with mature hedges and boundaries. - Commanding excellent road frontage of about 1,975 ft. - Excellent aspect with direct sun into it nearly all day. - Good location, in a quiet and private setting. - The farm had been a dairy farm until about 11 years ago. - About 40% is in grazing for 20 years or more. - The remaining c. 60% acres have been tilled for several years and produce excellent crops. - The yard has a 2 bay haybarn with links. - The yard has a concrete surface throughout. - There is an old dairy and milking parlour. (non-functioning) The Old House,- on 1 acre With FPP to renovate and extend the house. The old 2 storied stone house has planning to renovate and to extend to a large home. Measuring a gross internal floor area of 173.73sqm / 1,870sq ft. Expertly designed, the home incorporates the stone built house plus a modern style single storied sunny western extension. This extension will be a sunny glass and stone wing linked to the west of the old house with a Kitchen/Living (4.36m x av7m) and a Sittingroom (4.4m x av 6.7m). The old house section will have 3 large ensuite bedrooms, plus bathroom and utility. (Plans and drawings available upon request. The PP is not restricted and was extended to 1/05/2022) The large gardens are private and are nicely bounded with mature hedgerows and trees. Directions: 53.681973,-6.437732 Solicitors: Fergus Minogue Solicitor, Markey Minogue Coyle, 1 South Quay, Drogheda, Co Louth.

Donore Neighbourhood Guide

Supported by
KBC logo

Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...

Advertisement
Advertisement

Statistics

29/10/2020

Entered/Renewed

4,597

Property Views

Frank Flynn's logo
profile

Frank Flynn

Robt. B. Daly & Son Ltd

PSR Licence Number: 001890

SALE AGREED

Robt. B. Daly & Son Ltd, 30 Laurence Street, Drogheda, Co. Louth

Frank Flynn's logo
profile

Frank Flynn

SALE AGREED
Advertisement