Notice to leave to landlady

By BO85 at 10:39, Sun March 11 2018, in Renting Questions - 1 response


I have just moved into a new house this week that I seriously regret accepting after having a closer inspection around. Already, I have decided to give notice to leave after only a few days. I was just wondering would it be best until I\\\'m offered somewhere else to give my notice, as I am already searching for alternatives. Or, should I go ahead and give it now because although there is the possibility I might not find somewhere suitable within a month, there is also the possibility I will, and a new landlord may want to have someone immediately, while I must still give a month\\\'s notice and lose my opportunity to be offered to someone who is more readily available. It is really hard to figure out what\\\'s best to do in this situation.
Reply to this message
Any discussions containing racist or obscene content will not be allowed on the site.
Note: All messages are verified before they are published
Subject Author Date Entered
Notice to leave to landlady
Re: Notice to leave to landlady