REMAX Platinum Naas, are delighted to bring this spacious 3-bedroom semi-detached bungalow to the rental market.
Located in the heart of Naas, 78 Craddockstown Park, is only footsteps away from the local schools: Meé¡nscoil Iogné¡is Rés, Scoil An Linbh é�osa and St Mary's Catholic College and the CBS Boys School.
It is within walking distance to Naas General Hospital, the Vista Primary Care, and Naas Town Centre.
The N7 dual carriageway is 5 minutes away and 10 minutes from the train station, which is located close by Sallins, 35 minutes to Airport, and 25 minutes from Dublin. It is less than 5 minutes from the M7 for those southbound.
The property is presented in great condition and has been well maintained. The living accommodation comprise of an entrance hall, living room, a fully fitted kitchen, a family bathroom, and 3 bedrooms - master of which features an ensuite.
- Extremely well-maintained property
- Immaculate condition throughout
- 2 large double bedrooms
- 1 single room
- Extra-large bathroom
- Gas Central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Well - maintained green garden
- Off street parking for 2 cars
Viewing by appointment only.
Please Be aware of following COVID - 19 Government Guidelines:
- Each party will be given a 10-minute viewing slot.
- The maximum number of people per viewing will be 2.
- No persons under 18 are permitted to attend viewings.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the property.
- All attendees must wear a mask - unless you have a medical exception.
Per the Property Services Regulatory Authorities protocols in relation to COVID-19 if you respond Yes to any of the following you should not attend the viewing and we can arrange for a viewing at an alternative date.
- Have you visited any the countries outside Ireland within the last 14 days?
- Are you suffering any flu-like symptoms/symptoms of coronavirus COVID19?
- Are you experiencing any difficulty in breathing, shortness of breath?
- Are you experiencing any fever like/ high temperature symptoms?
- Did you consult a doctor or other medical practitioner in relation to a suspicious flu?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has visited an affected region in the past 14 days?
Please be advised that we adhere to HSE guidelines and can provide a virtual walk through with an agent. Please email to enquire about our COVID-19 Safe viewing options.