- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 68 m²
This spacious penthouse combines the comforts of living in a gated, secure community and the beauty of spectacular views across Kinsale town, the marina, the harbour and the forts. Located in the prestigious Ardbrack Heights development directly at Kinsale€TM waterfront this apartment is presented to the market in good condition and provides scope for further development.
The present layout includes an open plan kitchen cum living area, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The living room and the master bedroom offer large window fronts spanning the entire width of the rooms to take full advantage of the south facing aspect and the views across Kinsale Harbour. Sliding doors in both rooms give access to the large balcony, which is running across the entire width of the apartment.
The penthouse has recently been refurbished with new floors, a new kitchen and a new bathroom. There is access to an attic which could be used to convert the apartment into a duplex for further living and bedroom space, subject to the necessary planning consent.
The penthouse comes with secure parking in the community space which is gated with an electronic gate. The complex also has direct access to the Scilly Walk.
Ardbrack Heights is set in a spectacular elevated position above the harbour with breathtaking 180Â° views over Kinsale Harbour. The apartment is only minutes away from the pretty seaside town of Kinsale and 25 minutes drive from the cosmopolitan city of Cork.
This area of South West Ireland is of outstanding beauty with its dramatic coastline, unspoilt locations and safe beaches. Leisure activities are well catered for, Kinsale provides excellent sailing, yachting and fishing facilities from its two marinas. There are three world class golf courses including
the renowned Old Head of Kinsale. Other recreational pursuits include walking, bathing, surfing, and horse riding.
There are numerous cultural events held throughout the year, such as the world famous Kinsale Arts Festival, the Cork Jazz Festival, Cork Film Festival, Kinsale Gourmet Festival along with a thriving music and opera programme. Cork has several fine theatres, and Cork Opera House hosts many
exceptional productions throughout the year. Kinsale is also home to some of Ireland€TM finest restaurants, contributing to its title as Gourmet Capital of Ireland; along with many top
class hotels and lots of welcoming pubs.
Cork International Airport is conveniently located 20 minutes drive from Kinsale with direct links within Ireland and to major European and UK cities.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kinsale Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...