105 The Rectory, Stepaside, Dublin 18
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 77 m²
Damien Baxter would like to welcome you to 105 The Rectory a statement in today's living. Designed with comfort and style in mind this 2 bed TOP floor own door apartment is well laid out for easy maintenance. The internal layout of this fine home is of most practical design with every inch of available space being fully utilised.Own ATTIC space potential to use as office space or just extra storage space hard to get in apartments Accommodation briefly comprises hallway, Lounge with timber flooring, fully fitted kitchen with TIMBER floors and built in oven and hob. Both double bedrooms come complete with Built in wardrobes. The location of this fine apartment will be hard to beat with fine scenery and pleasurable walks on your doorstep. This popular development has a wealth of amenities close by including Sports Clubs for all ages. Stepaside Village is a short stroll. Beacon Court Hotel and hospital as well as the Westwood fitness centre is an ideal place to while away a few hours. Dundrum is less than 10 minutes away while the City Centre can be reached in 30. Transport facilities include easy access to the M50, walking distance to the Glencairn LUAS stop via Sandyford Hall and the 47 bus route servicing the city centre via N11. There is also a vast array of schools in the area including Gaelscoil Thaobh na Coille,the educate together school in Stepaside, School Naithi, St.Marys Woodside to name but a few. ACCOMMODATION Lounge 5.82m x 3.48m Balcony overlooking golf course Kitchen 3.95m x 3.6m Bedroom 1 3.6m x 2.36m Built in wardrobe Bedroom 2 3.69m x 3.22m Built in wardrobe Balcony with views of Dublin Bay Bathroom 2.82m x 1.72m electric shower
- Own ATTIC space potential to use as office space or just extra storage space hard to get in apts
- Excellent own door 2 bed TOP floor apartment
- Dual Aspect with SOUTH WEST facing balcony to front with view of golf course
- Timber flooring hallway & livingroom
- Gas Heating & Double Glazed windows
- Ample free parking
- Fernhill Gardens public park now open and minutes walk away
- Good access to Luas and bus service
- Rear Balcony has views of Dublin Bay on a clear day
- Service Charge approx 1000 euro per annum
Stepaside Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14085276