135 Manor Court, Knocknacarra, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Ber: 113671622 Ber No. D1 We are delighted to be offering for sale this gorgeous ground floor 2 bedroom apartment situated in the very popular and much sought after residential area at Manor Court, Knocknacarra. Very convenient to lots of local facilities including schools, church, several shops and shopping centre. Excellent bus route service - adjacent to Barna Woods, Silverstrand, and Salthill itself. The City Centre is also only 7/8 mins drive away. No. 135 is beautifully presented and has been extremely well maintained, and the apartment incorporates a fine fully fitted kitchen, luxury en-suite off master bedroom, double glazing, electric heating, spacious hallways, and a very comfortable livingroom area. The property is in excellent decorative condition. The Development is managed by Winters Property Management. The property comprises of the following accommodation: Entrance hallway, sittingroom/kitchen - fully fitted, 2 superb bedrooms both with built-in units, master bedroom with en-suite shower, w.c. and w.h.b., main bathroom, w.c. and w.h.b. This is such a wonderful ground floor apartment, ready to walk straight into, and viewing is highly recommended. CONTACT JOHN QUINN FOR FULL DETAILS.
- Excellently decorated and maintained.
- Close to many local facilities and a 7/8 minute drive from the City Centre.
- Double glazing and electric heating.
- Built-in units in both bedrooms, and luxury en-suite off master bedroom.
- Excellent kitchen, fully fitted.
- Excellent residential location.
- Development managed by Winters Property Management - service charge applies.
- Close to Barna Woods, Silverstrand, Cappagh playing fields.
Knocknacarra Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 113671622
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 13780380