19 Slí An Chlairín, Athenry, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 51 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Beautiful 2 bed ground floor apartment with own entrance and private garden.
- 6 minute walk from Train Station, 4 min from Town Square & Shops
- Fully refurbished and modernised in recent times by current owner
- Contempory modern finish
- Electric efficient heaters , new floors, new kitchen , new decor ,feature lighting, etc
- Beautiful private sunny south facing garden with decking and lawned areas
- Generous parking provision
- Excellent residential location in Athenry town
- Fibre Broadband connection ideal for remote/working from home
- Ready to walk into condition and presentation
Athenry Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
BER No: 114829948
Thinking of selling?
€230,00023 Ard Esker, Athenry, Co. Galway3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€235,00012 Cluain Rí, Athenry, Co. Galway3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€239,0003 Oakwood, Athenry, Co. Galway3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€255,00091 The Glade, Athenry, Co. Galway3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€265,00057 Caisléan Óir, Athenry, Co. Galway3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€265,00044 Páirc Na Rí, Athenry, Co. Galway3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€295,00029 Parklands, Athenry, Co. Galway3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€345,0002 Caheroyan Park, Athenry, Co. Galway4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€425,0006 Stonehaven, Ballydavid, Athenry, Co. Galway5 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€450,000THE SHOPPING BASKET, Church Street, Athenry, Co. Galway5 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€495,000Blain, Athenry, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€1,250,000Saint John's, Rathmorrissy, Athenry, Co. Galway4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19569818