- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 123 m²
This is a unique opportunity to acquire two apartments, a ground and a middle floor together, in the prestigious Ardbrack Heights complex, which are linked by a common entrance area and can either be used independently as a main and guest apartment or could be combined into a large duplex garden apartment. The apartments offer spectacular views across Kinsale€TM inner and outer harbour, the town, the marina as well as James and Charles Fort whilst offering the comfort of living in a gated and secure community.
The layout of both apartments is open plan with the kitchen cum living areas and front bedrooms featuring large floor to ceiling windows to take full advantage of the south facing aspect and views across Kinsale Harbour. Sliding doors in the living areas and master bedrooms give access to the two large balconies spanning the entire width of each apartment and invite to enjoy the beautiful location outside on a fine day. The middle apartment has two bedrooms and a bathroom whilst the ground floor apartment has a kitchen cum living area and one double bedroom en-suite. These properties present the opportunity to either have a main residence with an independent guest apartment or to combine the two apartments into a large 3/4 bedroom duplex apartment by converting one of the two living areas into an additional bedroom.
The ground floor apartment also benefits from a private garden space to the front. All apartments come with secure parking in the community space which is gated with an electronic gate.
Ardbrack Heights is set in a spectacular elevated position above the harbour with breathtaking 180Â° views over Kinsale Harbour. The apartment is only minutes away from the pretty seaside town of Kinsale and 25 minutes drive from the cosmopolitan city of Cork.
This area of South West Ireland is of outstanding beauty with its dramatic coastline, unspoilt locations and safe beaches. Leisure activities are well catered for, Kinsale provides excellent sailing, yachting and fishing facilities from its two marinas. There are three world class golf courses including
the renowned Old Head of Kinsale. Other recreational pursuits include walking, bathing, surfing, and horse riding.
There are numerous cultural events held throughout the year, such as the world famous Kinsale Arts Festival, the Cork Jazz Festival, Cork Film Festival, Kinsale Gourmet Festival along with a thriving music and opera programme. Cork has several fine theatres, and Cork Opera House hosts many
exceptional productions throughout the year. Kinsale is also home to some of Ireland€TM finest restaurants, contributing to its title as Gourmet Capital of Ireland; along with many top
class hotels and lots of welcoming pubs.
Cork International Airport is conveniently located 20 minutes drive from Kinsale with direct links within Ireland and to major European and UK cities.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kinsale Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...