- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 65 m²
- Well-presented top floor two bedroom apartment extending to 65 sq.m.
- Comprises of hallway, living room, kitchen/dining, two bedrooms, ensuite and main bathroom
- Additional private storage unit allocated to each apartment
- One designated parking space with additional guest space
- Adjacent to Naas centre and approx. 1 mile from Sallins train station
- Excellent local amenities including schools, parks, playgrounds, restaurants, pubs, banks, hospital, sport and recreational facilities
- Easy access to the M7 motorway and Millennium Business Park
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway (6.17m x 1m) + (2.71m x 1m)
Semi solid floor, recessed lights, hot-press and attic access.
Sitting Room 3.58m x 3.1m
Semi solid floor, double doors leading to balcony, T.V. point, fireplace with electric insert, Velux window and recessed lights.
Kitchen/Dining 2.53m x 5.28m
Semi solid floor, tiled in kitchen area, recessed lights, shaker style wall & floor units, tiled splash back, built in washing machine, built in dishwasher, built in oven, electric hob, free standing fridge freezer, stainless steel sink and gas boiler.
Master Bedroom 3.44m x 3.33m
Semi solid floor, fitted wardrobes, roman blind, curtains and T.V. point.
Ensuite 1.1m x 2.97m
Tiled floor, partially tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b, shower cubicle, built in toiletries unit, extractor fan and light fitting.
Bedroom 2 3.1m x 3.7m
Semi solid floor, fitted wardrobes, T.V. point, black out blinds and light fitting.
Bathroom 1.7m x 2.5m
Tiled floor, partially tiled walls, bath with shower curtain, w.c, w.h.b., shaving light, light fitting and extractor fan.
East facing balcony
One parking space & one visitor space
Management fees €1620 per annum
Additional external storage space for each apartment
Intercom to open main door
Items Included in sale:
Built in washing machine, built in dishwasher, built in oven, electric hob, free standing fridge freezer, light fittings, curtains and blinds.
Gas fired central heating
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Eircode: W91 DF22
Property Reference :COON10000088
Naas Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...