22G Lower John Street, Cork City, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 47 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Approx. 46.5 Sq. M / 501 Sq. Ft
- The property was rebuilt and refurbished in 2018/2019
- BER D2
- Natural Gas Central Heating
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Ultra Convenient city centre location
- Walking distance to Cork city centre and all local amenities including shops, bars, restaurants, cafes, schools
- Passing rental is €1,240 per month set in May 2022
- Property is let and managed by ERA Downey McCarthy
- Block is managed by ERA Downey McCarthy
More about this Property
Cork City Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 115506156
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€165,0004 City View Terrace, Winters Hill, Sunday's Well, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€165,00048 Commons Road, Cork, Blackpool, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€169,0008 The Moorings Millerd Street Cork City, Cork City, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Apartment
€170,00034 Roman Street, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€170,000Apartment 407, River Towers, Lee Road2 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€170,00046 Mount Nebo Avenue, Gurranebraher, Cork City, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€170,00015 Portneys Lane, Cornmarket Street, Cork, Cork City, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€175,000105 Atkins Hall, Lee Road, Cork City, Co. Cork2 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€175,00025 Meadow Park Avenue, Ballyvolane, Ballyvolane, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€175,000Apartment 5, 2 Sullivan's Quay, Cork City, Co. Cork1 Bed · 1 Bath · Apartment
€175,000100 High Street, Cork City, Co. Cork3 Bed · Terrace
€175,00021 Sheare's Park, Glasheen Road, Glasheen, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
Daft ID: 113631641