27 Abbeybrook Court, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 68 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Ground Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Solid Fuel Stove
- Dual Aspect Open Plan Sitting/Dining & Kitchen
- Presented In Walk In condition
- Ideal First Time Buyer/Investor Opportunity
- Management Fees Â€600.00 Per Annum (Proposed Â€480.00 For 2023)
Kilbeggan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 115922312
Energy Performance Indicator: 204.44 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
€150,0003 The Village, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, N91A2K32 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€180,000Upper Main Street, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath4 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€185,00012 Saint Mary's Avenue, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath3 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€195,00040 The Gallops, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€195,00032 The Gallops, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€200,000Coniker, Durrow, Tullamore, Co. Offaly3 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€250,000Rathdrum, Ballycommon, Tullamore, Co. Offaly4 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€325,000Bracklin, Tullamore, Co. Offaly4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€424,950Glinhall House, Clonaglin, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€699,000Ardnurcher Glebe, Horseleap, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€699,000Hawthorn House, Derrygolan, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 114067626