3 St. Kevin's Place, Blackpitts, Dublin 8, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 125m2
An incredibly rare opportunity to acquire a truly magnificent New York style duplex apartment exceptionally well located in Dublin city centre. This stunning period property formally known as Saint Kevin's National School was built in 1895 by renowned Irish architect George Coppinger Ashlin. The property has now undergone major renovations to include 4 unique apartments the likes of which is rarely seen in Dublin. On entering apartment 3 you are instantly greeted with an incredible living/dining room with 4.5 meter (15ft) ceiling heights, exposed powder coated steel beams and stunning exposed London brick. Within this space is the high quality Nolan fitted kitchen with attractive silestone worktops. The ground further includes a shower room, study area with doors to the rear courtyard garden and large bedroom. Upstairs there is a very fine master bedroom suite with walk in dressing room and en suite with Victorian style sanitary ware. St. Kevin's Place enjoys a pleasant position in this popular Dublin 8 address, just off Clanbrassil Street and within a short walk of St. Stephen's Green. There are many amenities on the doorstep to include St. Patricks Cathedral, Teelings Distillery, Grafton Street and Camden Street. There is no shortage of restaurants, bars and cafes in the immediate area.
- Unique New York style apartment in magnificent period building
- Exclusive gated residential development of only three houses and four apartments
- Excellent residential location with every amenity on the doorstep
- Gas fired central heating with victorian style radiators
- Nolan fitted kitchen/breakfast room with silestone worktops
- 4.5m (15ft) ceiling height
- Secure parking to the front behind electronic gates
- Floor area approx. 125 sqm (1,345 sq.ft.)
- Courtyard garden with pedestrian rear access
- Service charge approximately '¬1,700 per annum
Dublin 8 Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...