- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 51 m²
- Second floor 1 bedroom apartment in pristine condition
- Generous living accommodation extending to c. 549 sq.ft. (51 sq.m.), consisting of a large open plan living/dining/kitchen area, one double bedroom, main bathroom and storage closet
- Also comes with a spacious covered balcony area extending to 2.77m x 1.24m
- Bracken Hill is a an attractive development located on the foothills of the Dublin mountains and boasts stunning views across Dublin City and Bay which can be enjoyed from any of the numerous green areas
- Great location just a short walk from Blackglen Village, bus stops, schools and gym. Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dundrum Town Centre and the M50 motorway are also close by
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway 2.95m x 1.1m
Laminate wood flooring, recessed lights & storage closet.
Bathroom 1.76m x 2m
Ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b., shower area, light fitting and chrome heated towel rail.
Kitchen/Sitting Room 8.15m x 3.31m
Laminate wood flooring, recessed lights, door leading to balcony, fitted wall & floor units, stainless steel sink, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, gas hob, fridge freezer and light fittings.
Master Bedroom 4.65m x 2.74m
Laminate wood flooring, fitted wardrobes, T.V. point, light fitting and blinds.
Covered balcony with decking measuring 2.77m x 1.24m
Intercom for main door
One parking space
Bins covered in management fees
New condensing gas boiler
Items Included in sale:
Dishwasher, washing machine, oven, gas hob, fridge freezer, light fittings and blinds
Gas fired central heating
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Property Reference :COON20000149
Sandyford Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...