Apartment 35, Manor Hall, Mount Brown, Kilmainham, Dublin 8
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 59 m²
ROBERT LOWRY PROPERTIES are proud to present this LOVELY REFURBISHED 3rd Floor, 2 Double Bed Apartment with 2 PARKING SPACES opposite St. James's Hospital and Luas Stop and close to the City Centre. No. 35 is newly decorated with new wooden flooring and ready to move in immediately. Accommodation consists of Entrance Hallway, Storage Room, Living/Dining/Kitchen Area with Fully Fitted Kitchen and Double Doors to Courtyard View, 2 Double Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes and Bathroom with Bath & Shower. Ideal for Owner Occupiers and Investors alike. Please contact Robert Lowry @ 086-0236685. ACCOMMODATION: Hallway: 4.65m x 1m With Wooden Flooring and Storage Area Living/Dining/Kitchen Area: 6.7m x 3.5 avg. With Wooden Flooring, Fully Fitted Kitchen & Double Doors to Courtyard View Bedroom 1: 3.9m x 2.85m With Wooden Flooring and Built in Wardrobes Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 2.65m With Wooden Flooring and Built in Wardrobes Bathroom: 2.15m x 1.7m With Tiled Flooring & fully wall tiled, Bath, Shower, Wc & Whb.
- Lovely Refurbished 3rd Floor, 2 Double Bed Apartment
- Circa 59 Square Metres in Size
- 2 Parking Spaces with underground parking & Lift Access
- Lovely Communal Courtyard
- Opposite St. James's Hospital and Luas Stop and close to the City Centre
- Newly decorated with new wooden flooring
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area with Double Doors to Courtyard View
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Built in Wardrobes in Both Bedrooms
- Good sized Bathroom with Bath & Shower.
Kilmainham Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14468714