Apartment 36, Castlejane Court, Glanmire, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 65 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Spacious and very well maintained two bedroom apartment on the first floor.
- Ample parking for owners and visitors alike.
- Highly desirable location within a short commute of Cork City and Mahon Point.
- Adjacent to all major road networks and to the Jack Lynch Tunnel
Glanmire Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
BER No: 114339120
Energy Performance Indicator: 247.79 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€200,000Rathcooney, Glanmire, Co. Cork3 Bed · Detached
€210,0003 Gardiners Hill Avenue, St. Lukes, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€215,0006 Saint Lappan's Place, Little Island, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€220,0009 Lotamore Lawn, Mayfield, Mayfield, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Townhouse
€235,00034 Ballyhooly Road, Dillons Cross, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€235,0003 Ashburton Park, Gardiners Hill, St. Lukes, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€235,00021 Glenheights Park, Ballyvolane, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · End of Terrace
€240,00029 Meadow Park Lawn, Ballyvolane, Ballyvolane, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€245,000Apartment 32, Glenmont, Silversprings, Tivoli, Co. Cork2 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€245,00018 Saint Josephs Park, Lotabeg, Mayfield, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€248,00020 Hazelwood Drive, Glanmire, Glanmire, Co. Cork4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
Daft ID: 18811533