- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 76m2
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this magnificent two bedroom apartment located on the ground floor of "Highgrove", Mount Talbot, which is arguably Dublin 22's most prestige apartment complex. Mount Talbot is located just off the Monastery Road and finds itself within arm€TM reach of The Naas Road, The M50 Motorway, The Luas Line, Clondalkin Village and a host of local amenities. Interior living accommodation of c. 815 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway, open plan lounge/dining room, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms, main bathroom and master bedroom ensuite. No. 61 is well presented throughout, with generous room proportions, and enjoys a large outdoor terrace area with scenic views. Interest is sure to be seen from both first time buyers and investors alike - Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing.
- c. 815 sq ft
- BER D1
- Freshly painted throughout
- Management fee c. €1,650 per annum
- Ground floor
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- 2 double bedrooms
- Ample wardrobe space
- Bathroom + ensuite
- Large open plan lounge/dining room
- Designated underground parking space
- Fully fitted kitchen units
- Generous terrace with scenic views
- Within walking distance of The Luas
- Within walking distance of Clondalkin Village
- Within arm€TM reach of The M50 Motorway & The Naas Road
- Viewing highly advised
If travelling out of Clondalkin Village proceed along Monastery Road and at the large roundabout at the top of Woodford Hill take the 2nd exit. Pass Monastery Gate on the left hand side and at the next roundabout take your 1st exit entering the grounds of the Ibis Hotel. The development can be found behind the hotel and Highgrove is the block on the right hand side.
Clondalkin Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...