Apartment 8, Copley Hall, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 76 m²
Apartment 8 Copley Hall, Cork City Centre is a wonderfully bright and spacious 2 bed-roomed 1st floor apartment within walking distance of Cork City Centre and the South Link Road Network This well-maintained, modern apartment is being sold fully furnished. It includes a southwest facing dual aspect balcony which gets sun almost all day long. Great opportunity for a city centre apartment in a very well maintained development. Reception Hall: 2.58 X 2.94m Spacious hallway with access to all room. 3 storage cupboards. Airing cupboard which houses fully insulated dual immersion. Plumbed for washer/dryer. Living/Dining Room/Kitchen: 6.16 X 5.92m Spacious, L-Shaped, light filled space with double aspect floor to ceiling windows. Polished oak floor through out. Kitchen Area L-Shaped, fully fitted kitchen including eye level cupboards and black granite work top. Integrated fridge freezer, ceramic hob and extractor fan, dishwasher, eye level cooker and microwave. Round sink unit with mixer taps. Balcony 2.0 X 2.0m Access from Kitchen area to fabulous south west facing dual aspect corner balcony. Bedroom 1 3.30 X 3.1m Spacious light filled double room with floor to ceiling window. Built in double wardrobes, floor to ceiling. Ensuite: 1.94 X 1.66m Full bath with overhead integrated power shower. Integrated wall hung WC and basin. Large storage area behind mirrored doors. Heated towel rail. Tiling to floor partially tiled walls. Bedroom 2 4.0 X 2.95 Very spacious double bedroom with floor to ceiling window. Double built in wardrobes, floor to ceiling. Bathroom 2.04 X 1.53m Shower cubicle with integrated power shower. Integrated, wall hung WC and sink. Large storage area behind mirrored doors. Heated towel rail. Tiling to floor partially tiled walls.
- Fabulous city centre location close to all amenities
- Bright spacious property with south west facing corner balcony
- Lift access to all floors
- Sale includes all furniture, fixtures and fittings
- Gas fired central heating with new Viesmann boiler
- Double Glazing through out
- Security intercom to main entrance
- Very well-maintained development, managed by Absolute Property Management
- Annual service changes '¬1,200 which includes rubbish fees, cleaning of communal areas and insurance.
More about this Property
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
BER No: 113151104
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 13942873