- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 107 m²
DNG are proud to launch this superb 3 bedroom second floor apartment to the market. Built in 2017 this suberb Cosgrave built development is extremly popular due to the high standard of finish and fabulous location.
No 38 Eustace Court is located just off Upper Glenageary Road, Dun Laoghaire.
Eustace Court, Cualanor is set in the former Dun Laoghaire Golf Club, the landscaped grounds at Caulanor include jogging paths landscaped courtyard area, children playground & a number of outdoor spaces.
Within a short walk from the apartment, there are a number of local amenities such as Tescos, Costa Coffee, Hair & Beauty Salons, Pharmacies and all ParkPointe Shopping Centre has to offer.
There are 3 local schools within walking distance and an array of local sports clubs including Dun Laoghaire Bowling Club, Monkstown Tennis Club & Dun Laoghaire Yacht Club.
This property is available for a live VIRTUAL VIEWING accompanied by the selling agent. To arrange a private appointment, please email daviddobbs who will be happy to assist you with this technology. To complete this tour without the agent present please click on the videos section below.
- High spec 3 bedroom apartment presented to a high standard
- Excellent quality kitchen and bathrooms
- Cosgrave built, completed in 2017
- Located just off Upper Glenageary Road, Cualanor.
- Sustainable Living with an A2 BER Rating.
- Central heating & heat recovery system
- Indoor air circulation system and humidity control
- Pinergy's next-generation electrical control system
- South Facing Balcony.
- 3 Double Bedrooms overlooking the landscaped communal area.
- 2 En-suites & Family Bathroom.
- One private parking space.
- Secure Lock Up.
- Virgin Media Ultra-fast broadband
- Annual Management charge approximately €2,370 (Benchmark Property)
Entrance Hall 11.2m x 1.8m.
Living room & Kitchen Area 8.8m x 4.1m.
Main Bathroom 7.2m x 2.3m.
Study 1.2m x 1.7m.
Bedroom 1 3.73m x 3.3m.
Bedroom 2 5.2m x 3.5m.
Bedroom 3 5.2m x 3.3.
Dun Laoghaire Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...