Price on Application
long lane, Dublin 8
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 49 m²
Spacious beautiful stylish own door apartment with patio garden / landscaped courtyard area.The property consists of a bright spacious living room with kitchen , freshly tiled bathroom, storage room/ study leading to spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Designated secure surface parking space. Communal refuse and recycling area. Ideally located on Long Lane,off Heytebury Street. Built c. 2004 the property benefits from tranquil surroundings yet within a short walk of Saint Stephens Green,Grafton Street and the historical quarter of Dublin Castle and Christchurch,the nightlife off Camden Street and Portobello's celebrated cafes and restaurants. With the Royal College of Surgeons , Trinity College and Saint James Hospital nearby the property will appear to investors.. Well serviced by public transport with several bus routes and the green LUAS line providing access throughout the city and suburbs.
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Tranquil surroundings yet within touching distance of City Centre
- Own door ground floor apartment overlooking landscaped courtyard
- Designated secure surface parking space
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
Dublin 8 Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Wired for Cable Television
- Wheelchair Access
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14391338